Monday 18 February 2013

D&AD - MAKE YOUR MARK - SELF BRANDING 1

I have taken up the D&AD brief named Make Your Mark, the brief itself is about making yourself attractive in the work place and putting your image forward to potential employers.

I began by making some brainstorms about the idea of self branding / fashion branding as well as blogging. This shows my ideas for a blog around the idea of illustrated fashion rather than photography, inspired by popular apps such as Instagram, where it is usual for people to show their daily outfits or footwear choices through pictures. I would like to recreate some of the best images every day in a graphic illustration style under a blog named We Wear Art, named because I feel your own style is probably the most seen but yet most personal form of art, it can quite easily effect how the rest of the world see you. As well as I this I thought it would be a good way to practice my own illustration styles on a daily basis and not every image would be created in the same way or style. From this idea I moved to the idea of creative an illustrated look book or fashion journal. But rather than using a pre existing brand I decided to create my own linked to my personal branding. 





No comments:

Post a Comment