Tuesday 12 March 2013

D&AD - MAKE YOUR MARK - SELF BRANDING - CV - outcome

    Once completing my CV, through Dan Civico and Clare Hughes it was sent to Marc Ross and Lee Fada with the intention of gaining a work based placement. This was very successful as I was asked to attend an interview, to which to took a digital portfolio and a small sample of printed work, as at the time I was working on my portfolio development module. They said they personally preferred to see it in digital format and were impressed with work and that it was not a stereotypical graphic designers portfolio of typefaces and logos. And subsequently I was offered a placement. Unfortunately there have been a couple of small problems around timing. As they have moved studio and are under going building work.
    More recently they passes their health and safety screening and I am just awaiting a start date. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment